Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome and Why...

I really never thought I would start a blog... first because I never knew what one was... I know tell me about it!! Where have I been?!?! But a while back two young ladies, Karoline and Diana, said "you should start a BLOG" so little old me, thought why not!! So thank you Karoline and Diana for the encouragement, even if you were joking, I took it seriously :0)
So really the purpose of this blog is to share what God lays on my heart about marriage, womanhood, motherhood, etc. I really pray that through this blog God will be glorified and that His Word would change hearts and lives. I pray that as I embark on this new journey of blogging, whoever reads this will be blessed.
Oh and I hope to share a glimpse of my life with my most precious...who are also God's most precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...