Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's been awhile & Sunday School Printables

Hi!

It's been a long while... my little princess and princes have been keeping this momma busy, busy, busy! That's the main reason the posts have been put on hold.

My little Princess - 6 months!
My three princes!
But I wanted to share some printables.  I am back to teaching Sunday School; the little one 3-4 year olds and I do follow a curriculum, but I really just take the theme and create my own printables.

I hope that these are helpful. You can use them on there own or add to it.  The set that I am posting is a creation theme.  The first is all about creation and how God created everything.  I read the children a story and ask them to find certain pictures of things God made that follows the Creation Story.

The second is "God Created Me". This lesson is all about how God made each of us special. We talked about how we are different and special.

The third is "God Blesses us with Food".  This lesson is all about the food God gives us.  The children learn how from a small seed we can get apples.  This is one way that God blesses us - with food. We also discuss the different types of foods there are, what there favorite foods are, and how to plant and care for what we plant.





I hope you enjoy each lesson!

You can find more printables under my printable tab above.

For His Glory and By His Grace,
Monica








1 comment:

  1. These ideas and printouts are marvelous! I love your creativity and artwork!
    For ideas on creation of our environment for preschoolers, check out Grandma's creation lessons at:
    http://mygrandmatime.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/PreschoolCreationLessons.pdf
    Blessings!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...