Monday, January 30, 2012

A new chapter...

I have not written on this blog in such a long time.... maybe its procrastination or I AM REALLY BUSY!!!  So when I decided to look at it last night for reasons I will reveal in the future :0) ... I saw I had one follower (Rebecca - THANK YOU)!!!  How exciting!!  Someone finds interest in what I have to say!!

So with that GREAT encouragement I have been encouraged by my amazing husband to BLOG!!  I want to use this blog to encourage other woman, homeschooling mommas, working mommas to continue to do what God has called us to do!  To train up the children He has given us for his glory.  I pray that you would find words of encouragement here. 

So with that I start this new chapter in 2012...

Here are also some updated pics of God's Most Precious ... I just can't change the orginals I have up... they are just way to cute and they were put up at the time I started this blog...

Mommy's Sunshine.
The boy's with Daddy at LICM



God's Most Precious 2011-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...