Thursday, November 1, 2012

LLCCM - Disobedience Scripture Copy Work

Let The Children Come to Me Printables


"Leading Children to Christ One Verse at a Time"

This new set of bible verse copy work can be used if you are using CTB (Child Training Bible), or any other bible study with your children.  You can use these for your morning devotionals as well.  My reason for doing this is basically - I LOVE THE WORD - I WANT MY CHILDREN TO LOVE THE WORD - AND - I WANT TO SHARE THE WORD!

I believe with all my heart what the Word commands us to do in Deuteronomy 11:18-20

18 So keep my words in your hearts and minds. Write them down and tie them on your hands as a reminder. Also tie them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children. Talk about them when you are at home. Talk about them when you walk along the road. Speak about them when you go to bed. And speak about them when you get up.20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses. Also write them on your gates. 

These printables are NOT of the bible verses used in the CTB, but they can be used with them or on their own.

LLCCM - Disobedience CopyWork

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...