Sunday, February 19, 2012

Devotions for The Proverbs 31 Girl




Holding on to Momma


My heart longs to have my beautiful daughter with me. And at the same time my utmost desire is for the Lord's will to always take first place in my life.  I know that Gabriella is with Him in His glory.  Because Gabriella is such a big part of my life I decided to dedicate this page to her and all the mommas around the world, whose desire it is to bring up their daughters to become a Proverbs 31 woman.

I don't believe to expect perfection but a heart after God's heart.  To guide our daughter's to the One who is their true example and who gives them their true value.  My desire is to give resources and encouragement on this page to mommas, to not give up and to be the best momma for your daughter(s).  I want to also provide devotionals and activities that you can do with your daughters. These devotionals will enable you to have a special time that you can spend in teaching her the word of God and developing a life long relationship with her.

I pray that you will return to be encouraged, blessed and print some great resources to enjoy with your daughters!

Many Blessings

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am here to worship right along with you! He is altogether worthy and lovely! I am feeling your loss and remembering my own, so we are linked as sisters in the Lord!! Our hearts break and yet, somehow, rejoice! Thank you for sharing this wonderful testimony of the healing power of Jesus! Praise to Him always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...