Saturday, February 4, 2012

Moments to Remember

I truly believe that I have been blessed to be able to be a SAHM and in addition to homeschool our boys!!  I think our greatest moments are just being together.  I love to see them grow and learn; and when they grasp something and a light goes on, they just yell "I got it Mommy!"  LOVE IT!!!

BUT, I have to say I LOVE when my husband is with us.  It's not often he gets to stay home but when he does, he is able to see the fruit of our labor... and we get to all spend time together!!  Exploring new things or going on a field trip with daddy is definitely a moment to remember.

Hard at work... but enjoying it!!

Loves to paste!!

Nothing like learning from daddy

They are brothers and best friends!

Playing with Jonathan...before his AAR lesson...ah the beauty of homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...